That was good. Makes me think of our games. Ongoing spells and effects should be typed in the chat for the record in the event they are not heard etc. Then I can place them on the PC condition chart. I think retroactive actions should not be allowed. For example if someone (and the DM) forgets they have a buffer and an action has occurred then it's too bad. Just call it an anomaly with the magic etc. Might be less of an issue with BGs. also I think we need a system for better communication. 3 hours play should be concentrated so banter at a minimum. Cross talk is sometimes pretty difficult with 6 people. Possibly play turn based. We respond in order with only the occasional out of order play for warnings etc. also let's all keep an eye on what we do to amuse ourselves out of combat. I enjoy most of the 'wineing and dining' but others are palpably frustrated.
That was good. Makes me think of our games. Ongoing spells and effects should be typed in the chat for the record in the event they are not heard etc. Then I can place them on the PC condition chart. I think retroactive actions should not be allowed. For example if someone (and the DM) forgets they have a buffer and an action has occurred then it's too bad. Just call it an anomaly with the magic etc. Might be less of an issue with BGs.
ReplyDeletealso I think we need a system for better communication. 3 hours play should be concentrated so banter at a minimum. Cross talk is sometimes pretty difficult with 6 people. Possibly play turn based. We respond in order with only the occasional out of order play for warnings etc. also let's all keep an eye on what we do to amuse ourselves out of combat. I enjoy most of the 'wineing and dining' but others are palpably frustrated.
Man, that is totally hilarious. :)
ReplyDelete