Thursday, October 20, 2011

Riddles Suck

I thought about putting some riddles in the game but then I read this. Very funny.

http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=50073


3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to scrap the centaur and become a magic cluster fuck Riddle Leprechaun. I wonder what is LA is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! These two parts were particularly good and fitting I thought:

    "Because really, most people do NOT tend to agree to sit down and spend ANY portion of their free time asking and answering riddles. It is not a popular pass time."

    "They can't answer your god damn riddle. They will get it wrong. They will sit there grumbling about not being able to figure out your bullshit riddle. They will get angry with the one stubborn guy who thinks he can solve it and makes them waste time on it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some more funny (and gayish) stuff. Cutest D&D chicks yet. They went to some effort to make these - crazy youth of today...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA9wM81WgS0

    ReplyDelete