Yo Jdnders. This didn't take too long to do. Slight learning curve but as players you won't have to know as much and I can save you time by passing on what I've gleaned. As you can see it definitely fits the scope of our game. A lot more to play around with in map design but the combat side should be fine. It would be good to do a test game sometime soon. There is actually a free test module for low level characters which is meant to take you through the steps of the system. I'm ok to test it our own way too. i.e. with our own characters (new, old or current) but not continuing the Tomb of Horrors in the test run - too difficult with map design at this stage. Let me know what you want to do. Teleport out of the Tomb for some reason and then get into a 'fortuitous' side battle...might work... Also subscribe to this blog so you all get notification of new posts. Much easier for all.
Yo Jdnders.
ReplyDeleteThis didn't take too long to do. Slight learning curve but as players you won't have to know as much and I can save you time by passing on what I've gleaned.
As you can see it definitely fits the scope of our game. A lot more to play around with in map design but the combat side should be fine. It would be good to do a test game sometime soon.
There is actually a free test module for low level characters which is meant to take you through the steps of the system. I'm ok to test it our own way too. i.e. with our own characters (new, old or current) but not continuing the Tomb of Horrors in the test run - too difficult with map design at this stage.
Let me know what you want to do. Teleport out of the Tomb for some reason and then get into a 'fortuitous' side battle...might work...
Also subscribe to this blog so you all get notification of new posts. Much easier for all.