What an excellent bag. I actually want one. It would be great for studying next year.
And you can meet all your fellow geeks who recognize it for what it is. Could get a campus game going in the dorms.
I might need a T-shirt like this to cut to the chase and identify with other geekoids. http://www.zazzle.com/rpg_ability_score_black_white_tshirt-235442929739563671Got them for women too! D&D women are usually so hot!Definitely thought about the campus game but now with BGs I can play regular with you dorkassdorkfools. ;)
What an excellent bag. I actually want one. It would be great for studying next year.
ReplyDeleteAnd you can meet all your fellow geeks who recognize it for what it is. Could get a campus game going in the dorms.
ReplyDeleteI might need a T-shirt like this to cut to the chase and identify with other geekoids.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.zazzle.com/rpg_ability_score_black_white_tshirt-235442929739563671
Got them for women too! D&D women are usually so hot!
Definitely thought about the campus game but now with BGs I can play regular with you dorkassdorkfools. ;)