Saturday, October 15, 2011

New PC

Hrug (where can I find umlauts?) looks like a kick ass character. You're obviously abreast of the rules if you have a PC with healthy saves, especially a Reflex of 17, and a full attack of 16/16/11 all at 9th level (everyone please note character wealth is just as important as any ability/feat, etc.) I'm impressed. He looks like he'll fare better than your previous monk... ;) (sorry couldn't help myself)
What I'm also interested in from a DM and story point of view is; what are his motives for action of any kind? He seeks to redress an imbalance in his inner spirit, he pursues enlightenment or he just wishes to test his mettle?
I think motives (of action?) should be a standard character entry. I realise it's possibly a private/secret issue but from a DM standpoint it allows me to better prepare for PC story commitment and most importantly fun. I put it to the vote.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah send me a mail with his alignment. Lawful... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For umlauts I turned on the German language option in the Mac Language and Text settings, then hit option u to get the umlaut. After that you hit the vowel you want umlauted. (umlauted--I don't think that's a word...) So for Hrüg it's option u and another u. It was trial and error finding which key to hit with option at first.

    ReplyDelete